Important Points On Test Drive
Here Are Few Points to Keep in Mind
- Examine the tyres individually to see is they match in size and brand and have an even wear.
- Check under the car for fluid leaks.
- Make sure all of the doors open and close – function smoothly.
- Ask the selling person to show the working of the head lights, brake lights to ensure that they are working properly
- Lock and unlock all the doors from inside and outside.
- Open the hood with the engine started to find out if there are any unexpected sounds.
- Check door edges and hinges for rust
- Check under the carpet of the boot for rust
- Go behind the steering wheel and check if the controls for all the systems work properly
- As you drive, make sure if the steering wheel vibrates at any time
- Drive the car above 60kmph to detect any flaws
- Apply brakes to see how it functions and responds
Also Read New Generation Cars vs late 1900s Cars
- Check the gadgets and features that the car has to offer and make sure that they work as expected
- Get inside the car and adjust the seating, the mirror
- See if the space inside the cabin fulfils your requirement
- Makes sure the AC operates correctly
- Try to see if the major controls seem comfortable enough
- Make sure the car accelerates smoothly
- Ensure that the brakes respond properly and with precision
- Be on the lookout for any strange noises that may crop up while driving the car
- Try to drive the car on various terrains to see how it behaves
- Check the reverse gear operations and also consider the rear visibility while doing so
Get the Mahindra First Choice advantage! Check Used Cars in Delhi!
Select Your City > Choose Your Favorite Car > Buy From Local MFC Dealers
Image Source - Google